Responsibilities & Role
- Work with the software team, staff scientists and multifunctional staff to design and implement new software.
- Produce finished software application products and/or continually improve existing software.
- Unit-test modules for function and suitability to purpose working with other team members as needed.
- Propose innovative solutions to fuel technology development.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to product design and implementation.
- Proficient C++ programming skills.
- Experience with C# and Python is a plus.
- Experience with optics-based applications, complex algorithms, and data processing is a plus.
- Proficient in developing applications to run on Linux and Windows OS.
- Experience with loT and cloud-connected sensors is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BS degree or equivalent work experience in software development.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a flexible, versatile, and self-motivated mindset.
- Danbury, CT; ability to work 1 or more times on-site per week
- Full Stack Engineer